Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 Level 4 Level 5 All Levels
Cadaver Game Guide
On entering level 2, you will have lost all objects from your rucksack that are not spells or potions (The idea of this is to free space in your rucksack). This level is set in the ground floor of castle Wulf. It's background is that it was inhabited by Carolus and his six captains : Axel, Brokson, Grimbold, Ragnar, Helm and Magnus. Here, they discussed policies, the rule of the castle and magic matters.
The aim of this level is to find, collect and return six transport stones created by Carolus for his captains, an urn that must contain the ashes of one of the captains, and an emerald to enable entry to the final room....
Things, of course, are not that easy.
Note: the symbol N means go north, E go east etc.
1) Nothing interesting. ,N
2) Open the chest on the floor and take the shot shield potion. Jump on the altar and open the strong box. (Beware of the flames, or, if you have the fire shield potion from level 1, use that to protect yourself). Get the shuriken and the wand (Massacre) ,N
3) There are two 'pump creatures' in here. Their shots are powerful but inaccurate, use the shot shield potion if needed, or shoot with the shuriken or magic missile spell from level 1. When dead, get the potion (Stamina). ,E (Either exit).,S (To chapel armoury)
4) (Spikes appear) To remove the spikes, pull the level when BOTH lights are black. Open the chest, get the shuriken, the books are quite interesting. After reading them, grab two or three of them.,N
5) Get the ashes, Search the altar, Get the urn and scroll. Jump up and touch the Rams skull. Drop the urn and INSERT the ashes into the urn, and pick it up again. ,N
6) OK... Throw a book when there is a gap between the moving stone blocks, you may need to try with a couple of books. When you have done this, discard any other books in the rucksack (You need the space) and pull the lever. Go under the stone blocks, but beware, they hurt if you touch them! ,E
7) Pull the lever and wait till the stone block it at full height. The door to the east is locked, but what you have done is to open up a short cut for later. This is non-essential, but gives you XP and easy way to escape to level 3. ,W,S,W,N (Back to Lords Shrine)
8) Open the casket and the strong box. Insert the Mind blast spell (Power 0) into the casket. Get the casket and insert the casket into the strong box. This recharges the mind blast spell. Open the strong box and the casket to recover your spell. Jump up and hit the two skulls, this again, opens a fast way back, but is non-essential. ,S and pick up the teleport stone. This will transport you to another room.,S
9) Quickly go for the coin, but avoid the slime (Difficult as the EYE will freeze you every so often) ,N. If the slime touched you, you will be poisoned. You should still have a Cure poison potion from level 1 (It may be unknown). Use this to cure yourself. Press the lever in the order : Left, Right, Middle, Left, Then press the button. ,W,S ... Hold your recharged Mind blast spell,W (Middle exit).
10) As soon as you enter, fire the Mind blast spell. This destroys all the pump creatures, making life a lot easier.,W
11) Drink the shot shield potion. Then quickly go get the coin and wand (Spell). ,W.
12) Press the button. Search the chair (Revels a switch). Pull the switch. Press the new button which gives a book, giving a clue to a long lost room. This room is a bonus room, which, if done correctly, will give you Mega-XP and Mega-GP! ,W
13) Pull the lever. ,E,N (Up stairs) ,S. Get the key and drop down to the chest. Open the chest, get the Gold 1st then the teleport stone, taking you to another room.,S,S,S.
14) Hurry now or the eye will freeze you and the slime poison you. ,E (Top exit). Get the clever on the floor. The barrel on the left of the screen is a stamina potion, drink it and be merry! ,W,E (Bottom exit). Grab the flask (Cure poison) ,W,S,S.
15) Be fast now... hurry and jump on the pan. Wait until it rises in the air, you can then touch, and open the floating chest! If you mistime the jump onto the pan, you will have to jump on the bed, and make your way to the pan. (You cannot move Karadoc when the bed is descending, to make life a little harder!). Grab the key that came from the chest. ,N,E.
16) Hold and cast the Sleep spell (Sleeping the watching guardian, and freeing your way) ,S.
17) Jump on the strongbox, and touch the trophy, you find a hidden switch, pull it for your exit. Open the strongbox and get the gold.,W. Press the button (Unlocking a door) Open the chest, Get the two bottles, then the teleporter, taking you to another room.
18) Go up the steps and push all 10 bottles off the platform onto the floor (...And if 10 green bottles should accidentally fall ..!) One bottle will reveal a key, and pushing all 10 will give you gold & XP bonus. ,N Insert key from bottle into keyhole ,E.
19) The key for the keyhole in this room is hidden under the wooden platform. Walk slowly under here, and you will eventually find it. Grab it and insert into the keyhole. This will lower a chain. Go onto the platform and pull the chain. Go down the pit.
20) Pull the level, go down the pit. Quickly, get the two keys, pull the level (revealing another chain and opening a block that releases another slime) run to the chain and just touch the chain (You automatically climb up).
21) Touch this chain (You climb up).,W,W,W. Throw the clever at the tortoise. Search the tortoise, and open it. Get the clever. Insert the key made of tortoise shell into the keyhole. ,N,N,E,N Go up stairs ,N,N.
22) Insert 2nd gold key into keyhole. Drink the superfast potion if you have one. Wait until the light goes black and run, get the coin and scroll. ,N. If you walk when the light isn't black, the gates will drop, barring your way, don't worry, there is another way into the room.
23) Open the chest and grab the transporter. Go back up the stairs and ,S,S,S Down the stairs and ,S,E. The coin bag that has appeared has nothing in. This happens the next three times you re-enter this room. ie: a new bag appears on the pressure pads that release darts. The 1st two bags are empty, the 2nd two contain gold. ,E,E,N,N
24) You should be in the main passage with the 3 eyes. Cast the Sleep spell to allow passage past the eyes. ,N and grab the final token. Go to the W.U.L.F. slot and insert the four tokens you have picked up. When you insert the fourth, the West door will open.,W.
25) Pull the lever and wait till the platform reaches the top. ,W.
26) Run quickly under the platform that the slime is on. Now, if you played level 1 correctly, you should still have a 'Dispel trap' spell. That can be used to open the chest on this platform. Move slowly West, letting the slime follow you (Above) and manoeuvre the slime so it pushes the chest off the platform. Cast the dispel trap spell, and open the chest. (Contains cash & XP).
27) You can now go west, kill the tortoise with the cleaver, open the tortoise to get the key and go West. This takes you to the room that you should of been in with point 23 above. But, if you walked over the pressure pad in the previous room, you will need to go into the room. (See point 23).
28) From the guard room (With the platform & slime) ,S. This room is another Bonus room. You don't need to do this room at all. :- Pull the lever, and go get the coin and shuriken. The gates will close and the mouth will start to talk to you. It will drop meat, leave this for later. He will then drop gold. Then he drops a Suicide potion, tempting the player to end his life. To escape, you can, with skill, throw this potion at the mouth, killing it and freeing your passage. If you miss, there is another way ... wait for the creature to enter the room, drop the meat, and push it through the bars, the creature will eat the meat and transport you out.
29) From the Guard room : Go up the stairs, ,E Get the potion & spell ,E and pull the lever ,W and drop down to ground level ,E,E.
30) Pull the lever, push the board over the pit, get on the board, and pull the lever ,N (High exit). Get the key, ,E.
31) The three eyes guard the gems, so cast your Sleep spell, and get the gems. Go back up the stairs, and ,W,S,S,E.
32) Get the spherical Gem and the spell. The spell allows you to open two of the three chest in this room : Chest 1 = 2 bags of gold, Chest 2 = Bless potion spell (Increases the power of any potion) Chest 3 = a stamina potion. (If you are low on stamina, open chest 2 and 3, and cast the Bless potion spell on the stamina. ,W and drop down.
33) Get near the pillar, drink the Strength potion, and pull the pillar over to where the three items on the shelf are. Of these three, you only need the key, the other two items are bonus's. So, push the pillar onto the shelf with the key, this will either knock the key to the floor, or knock it onto the pillar. If it lands on the pillar, push the pillar back the wooden shelf where it started from, push the pillar under this shelf, the shelf will push the key off! Keep getting the other items until the strength potion wears off. The key lets you escape from this room. ,W,S. (To the Main passage with the Gem Lock and the fly in.)
34) Insert the three green gems in the order the shape of the hole is. OK... By this time you will be running short of space in your rucksack ... it gets worse! A hint is to drop the Urn, 4*Teleporters, and the two green alcohol bottles in this room, you will be coming back this way. ,E.
35) Walk so you are a little less than 1 tile away from the moving spikes .. and jump as best you can, be careful, more spikes appear .. twice. It is a very tricky room this! If you have a giant jump potion, it will help. ,E
36) Grab the key and, without moving any further, throw the key between the bars (You cant get past with the key in your possession. Touch the bars, get the key and walk on ,E
37) It is advisable to kill the slime from here, using a massacre or the shurikens. ,N,N,E.
38) Get the spike. You can open the chest which will give you cash but lock you in. To escape, pull the rack away from the wall, and the key in this room in the keyhole. Pull the chain that is revealed.,W.
39) Open the chest and get the gauntlet. Press the button to open the hole and insert the spike in the hole (Pressing the trigger you cant reach, and unlocking a door). ,S
40) Jump up and touch the brown wall hanging. Move the bucket to stand on and press the button that was revealed. Open the revealed chest, Get the meat and gold ,E
41) Get the meat and give this meat, and the meat from the last room to the mouth on the wall. Get the two bottles. ,S,W and get the transporter. Insert the key into the keyhole, unbarring your way back. ,E.
42) Pull the lever, which blocks the exits W & E with stone blocks. The blood and bones should give you a clue that something is amiss here! Touching the gem on the floor will move the stone blocks, killing you. So, you have to use one of the bones, or pieces of armour to push the gem out of harms way, then pick it up ... try it and see! Going North from here is a bonus room, and need not be done but if you do ,N.
43) Entering the room north will lock the door behind you. And the mouth will start a conversation with you. You can throw the food to the mouth, however it is useless even though he asks for it. The way to escape it to throw the poison potion (In this room) at the mouth, killing it and giving gold and XP, and a way out. ,S
44) (From the Guard hall) ,E. Go up the 1st set of stairs, ,N. Touch the 2nd from the right bar, it will move out of the way, and go and get the wand and gold. Pull the lever (That unlocks a door in the previous room). Touch the 2nd from the left bar to reveal your escape. (Note : Touching all the other bars will damage you). ,S
45) Pull the lever once. Push the board over the pit (In the middle) and pull the lever a further two times. Jump on the board and press the button (This help in the next room). Go up the 2nd set of steps ,N. Drink the Fire shield potion and get the gem.,S,S,S,S
46) A Very tricky room so save the game. Press the button. Get onto the central platform and get the gem. Goto the North edge on the central platform and wait for the revolving board to move round near you then walk onto the moving platform, go round with it and go back through the door you came in.,N,E.
47) Insert the three green gems in the correct order. Go down the stairs.,N
48) Press the button,,W and get the key. ,E and insert the key into the keyhole.,E, up the stairs and ,N (Ignore the far north door, it is false).,W.
49) Hold the gauntlet and open the strongbox (The gauntlet protects you from the acid). Get the cash, shuriken and discard the gauntlet. ,E,N,W
50) Get the gold, open the strongbox, get the three bags. These bags, you will notice are closed, and the gold is not recoverable.,E.
51) The bars will drop. There are two ways to get the gold out. a) Drop all three bags in this room, pull the lever, grab the gold and go E. b) one by one, from the last room, insert a bag into the small, lead lined casket, and go east,east (The bars don't drop as the lead shields the eyes view of the gold.) do this three times.
52) (from side tunnel east of room with the bars.) drink a shot shield potion.,S (Second door) Run and grab the key, ,N Insert the key in the keyhole ,N (second door). The other room to the north off this corridor is used in the puzzle to give you mega-XP and mega-GP!!
53) Open the chest and get the two keys. Now, the three bags of gold you recovered can be sacrificed to the mouth for three clues, or keep them and they will give up their gold at a later date. Touch the skull to the west and press it. (Activates the east teleporter.) Grab the east teleporter. (The teleporter to the west is bad, and, will take you right back to the 1st room ... the clues with the gold tell you this.)
54),W,S,S. The platform will start moving, get off it into the central platform. Get the spell. Goto the south edge of the central platform. Again, this is tricky, so save the game. As the moving platform moves in front of you, get on it. As you pass the button, press it and jump to the east immediately. Again, go to the south of the central platform and get on the moving platform as it passes you. This time, go through the door that has been revealed.,N
55) You are now in the maze. All the doors are locked, so use your Unlock door spell to go around. Beware as you explore, as some rooms have creatures in. The maze is a 4*4 square of rooms. You must make your way to the top left (NW) room. When you get there, pull the lever, get the gold and unlock the door . You can now, go through the door, get the emerald, and proceed as follows : Otherwise, you can go back through the maze, getting some gold and other items. (GOTO Point 59)
NOT GOING BACK THROUGH THE MAZE
56) ,W,S,W,W,N,W Get all the gear you need (Four teleporters and the urn) ,S,W,W,W,N. You should now be in the Side Hall (The room that tells you 'you cannot enter as you are not a captain ,E. You lose all your spells, weapons and magic when you enter here, so drink all your stamina remaining before you go in.
57) Drop the urn on the block. Drop the Emerald on the block. Now, drop the six teleporters in the hole that appears ,E
58) Pull the lever, go onto the blood circle and wait ... you are now in level 3!.
GOING BACK THROUGH THE MAZE
59) (From the maze room with the lever.) ,N,E,N (Beware of the creature) ,N,W Pull the lever, drink the stamina. ,N,N,N,N,E,E,E,E Pull the lever. You can now get the teleporters to move you around, and eventually go back through the room with the moving platform back past the crushing blocks and make your way as with point 56. On to level 3.
Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 Level 4 Level 5 All Levels